Saturday, March 19, 2011

PJ and Pancakes Party

Trish had such a wonderful idea. . . a PJ party with pancakes. It was such a fun party. I'm so very grateful for all of our wonderful friends. I don't take these things for granted, for I know each and every one of them is a very special gift.




The idea literally was to pop out of bed, put a bra on (for the moms), and head over to Trish's.



As you can tell, we were all compliant. . .


I thought I was going to have to knock someone out of my way when I saw Lisa bringing this in! She is a WONDERFUL cook! (No pun intended, Lis, since your maiden name is Cook)







P.S. Remember ladies, my blog is private now, so only like 2 people read it. . . otherwise, I wouldn't have posted all these pictures of us with naked faces . . . Ha!Ha!

No comments: