Something is wrong . . . when we have so little time together as a family that family time seems out of the norm rather than the norm.
Something is wrong. . . when I spend more time serving the LORD than spending time with the LORD (through prayer, study of His word).
Something is wrong . . . when I'm so connected to people via facebook, twitter, blogging that I fail to see their real needs because I allow the "Internet" to suffice for communication rather than a telephone call or a visit.
Something is wrong . . . when I'm so busy that when I stop being busy I feel somewhat bored.
Something is wrong. . . when I'm so invested in other people that I fail to see how the hearts of my own children need shepherding.
Something is wrong . . . when an article states that between 75% to 80% of homeschooled children walk away from their faith when they enter college.
Something is wrong. . . when I spend endless amounts of money on my wardrobe, my accessories, my shoes when there are starving people all over the world.
Something is wrong . . . when I have so much stuff and a home with a lot of square footage that I have a hard time keeping it clean.
Something is wrong . . . when I judge others more than I love others.
Something is wrong. . . when I go almost an entire week without calling my mama.
Something is wrong. . . when I'm so busy that the only "free time" I have at home is when I'm sleeping.
Something is wrong. . . when I allow a minor dispute over things of God to interfere in a friendship.
Something is wrong. . . when I fail to let someone know they are missed when they are out of the fold.
Something is wrong. . . when I stop putting others before myself.
Something is wrong. . . when I fail to "read between the lines" and discern what people are REALLY saying.
Something is wrong. . . when I strive to please people more than I strive to please God.
Something is wrong. . . when I tend to hold onto things that offend my LORD and things that set themselves against the knowledge of my God (TV, music, movies, books, etc.
121. For spirtual growth.
122. For a patient, loving, compassionate, and merciful God.
123. For the Holy Spirit.
124. For Godly teachers and preachers.
125. For Godly friends.
126. For struggles.
127. For having more questions than I do answers.
128. For the word of God.
1 comment:
something is right
when we know that something is wrong
and we go to Him
You're headed in the right direction. Rest in His mercies are new every morning!
Post a Comment