
The Mum. . . I think it is my very favorite flower. . . well, I really like the
Hydrangea too. . . but the Mum is either first or close to first. . .
Why? I think I like it so much is because it signifies fall.
I
just love fall. . .
The crisp, cool air, hayrides, bonfires, football, pumpkins, leaves changing colors, and. . . corn mazes!
A few weeks ago we took a family day and headed to Southern Belle Farms. Normally we go to Rock Ranch, but we decided to change it up this year.
The girls loved jumping on this bouncy thing. . .

Here's the family in my personal favorite. . . the corn maze.

Alec and Hanna practiced roping a cow's head. . . I guess in case we ever decide to move on a ranch one day **grin**

There were duck races. . . how do you think that went in a family full of competitors?

There was cotton
pickin'

Oh, and a hayride. . . I just LOVE the smell of hay and freshly mowed grass. I think these scents take me back to my childhood. Every Halloween "
Pruett" (my granddaddy) would pack his truck full of hay, and we would ride in the back of his truck and go from house to house trick or treating! I just loved it!

As we were in line to order some snacks Alec and I got a kick out of this man's . . . should I say . . .
murse?

This sweet thing and I took it easy while the other 3 were in charge of getting our food.


That girl wanted a chocolate apple so badly. . . Can't you tell how much she is enjoying it?

The girls loved the corn house.

Hanna needed a bird's eye view for one of our favorite events. . .

PIG RACES . . .
souee weee, s-s-s-
souee weee. . .

It's amazing how someone can spray
paint a couple of pigs, turn them loose, and the crowd goes WILD!!

I love my family so very much! Our time together is precious. I'm so thankful for the memories we're making!
No comments:
Post a Comment