I LOVE these pictures! The outfits are ADORABLE!
i LOVE these pictures! the outfits are ADORABLE! :)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE THESE!!! The one with you and Jon laughing is my fave! Who is your photographer?!
Beautiful pics of a beautiful family! LOVE the frame idea, Michele.
B-E-A-UTifuli assume the sister took these. she's got talent and family of lookers. can't believe how big that ashley is and alec! they look terrific!
These are GREAT, Michele! I assume Melissa took these?? I can't believe how big the kids are getting!Julie
I love these pictures. Alec looks like he should be on the Gap billboard.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! The outfits are ADORABLE!
i LOVE these pictures! the outfits are ADORABLE! :)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE THESE!!!
The one with you and Jon laughing is my fave! Who is your photographer?!
Beautiful pics of a beautiful family! LOVE the frame idea, Michele.
B-E-A-UTiful
i assume the sister took these. she's got talent and family of lookers. can't believe how big that ashley is and alec! they look terrific!
These are GREAT, Michele! I assume Melissa took these?? I can't believe how big the kids are getting!
Julie
I love these pictures. Alec looks like he should be on the Gap billboard.
Post a Comment