Outside my window...
The sunlight is glistening through the trees. Not quite as muggy as it has been. There is a crispness to the air outside.
I am thinking...
I am thinking...
That I need to go get a doctor's tape so I can work. I think we may have French toast for breakfast this morning.
I am thankful for...
I am thankful for...
My walk at the track with Faith this morning. I'm so grateful for her and for the sweetness of our friendship. She is very dear to me.
From the learning rooms...
From the learning rooms...
It's all slowly, but surely coming together. First day of school will either be this Friday or next Friday.
From the kitchen...
From the kitchen...
It is supposed to be clean!!! It was Alec's night to clean the kitchen and when I got home from core/grow group last night, it was still a mess . . .
I am wearing...
I am wearing...
A purple running skirt and shirt to match. . . and my "Run, Girl, Run" hat.
I am creating...
I am creating...
lesson plans for the entire school year. . . bound and determined I am, I tell ya!
I am going...
I am going...
to go and study 1 John, work out with weights, do my yoga DVD, email Kim, set Cookie's crate out for Lisa, have lunch with Granddaddy, get laundry caught up while watching "Faith like Potatoes", work on more lesson plans, and look forward to Jon getting home so I can hear about his day.
I am reading...
I am reading...
"Radical" by David Platt, my Bible, John MacArthur's commentary on 1 John, "A Lineage of Grace" by Francine Rivers.
I am hoping...
I am hoping...
that I will love others as Christ loves me
I am hearing...
I am hearing...
PBS Kids computer game on Jon's computer (the girls are playing), Ashley and Hanna's voices, the hum of my computer.
Around the house...
Around the house...
Needs cleaning, as always. . . story of my life **grin**
One of my favorite things...
One of my favorite things...
My morning text from Jon. Since he has been working he texts me every morning around 8:00 a.m. It is one of my very favorite times of the day.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Try and get all of my lesson plans written out, get the school room more organized, church Wed. night, Friday night youth teacher get together, Saturday Theology at Faith's house, Saturday morning going to help Mama clean out their old house, Sunday's "Radical" study. Try to squeeze some pool time in this week too.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing..
Here is picture for thought I am sharing..
As I went to water my almost dead ferns yesterday, look what I found

1 comment:
I am LOVING Teaching Textbooks too!! Sounds like you have a great year planned!
Julie
Post a Comment