Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Kind of Girl

So Alec and his military lovin' self convinced the girls to go out for a Rucksak (not sure if I even spelled that right?) adventure. They had to pack up their backpacks and adventure with him around the yard.

As they were loading up their sacks I heard Alec tell Hanna she could take 3 things. A moment of silence went by. . .

"Okay, my pillow, my lip gloss, and my Bible."

Now, if that girl isn't a chip of the ole' block, I don't know who is.

98. For kids with big imaginations.

99. For kids that all got along well enough for a few hours to play outside.

100. For a yard to play in.

101. For getting to put my final touches on homeschool stuff.

102. For having some time of quiet to listen to "Trinitarianism" for my Wed. night class.

103. For my boy.

104. For the one who looks like me.

105. For the one who wants to be me.

No comments: