I did this interview with my kids a year ago. I thought it would be fun to see if their answers remain the same or have changed very much. Go here to see last year's interview.
Alec's answers are first.
Ashley's answers are second.
Hanna's answers are third.
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Be quiet.
Clean your room.
Do your Math.
2. What makes your mom happy?
Me loving her.
For her not to have to do work.
A clean house
3. What makes your mom sad?
When someone dies.
When me and Alec argue.
When people die.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She thinks something is not what it is.
Plays around with me.
By tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I do not know. . . into trouble, I guess.
Spunky, funky, and picky.
A sister, the oldest.
6. How old is your mom?
33
33
33
7. How tall is your mom?
5 foot 8. (Alec got it)
6 foot 4.
7 foot 8.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Read.
Read.
To read the Bible.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I don't know. I'm not around. How would I know?
Clean, read, and love on Daddy.
Run races.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A runner.
Homeschooling, working, and being someone who I love.
Being a Mom.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Crafty things.
Cleaning.
Working.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Cooking soup.
Stress.
Picking up Cookie's poop.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Transcriptionist.
Prescribes for doctors.
Work as a medical transcriptionist.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Salad (Alec got it)
Cookie dough.
Asparagus.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She takes us places and cooks for us.
That she works, homeschools, takes us to all of our sports. She buys us Christmas presents and takes us out to eat.
When she ran the 30 miles.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Elmer Fudd
Donald Duck
Cat woman.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Drink coffee
Read books, do school, love each other
Cuddle.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We are both firstborns.
We look alike.
We both love Cookie.
19. How are you and your mom different?
She's a girl. I'm a boy.
We like different things.
I am the youngest in my family, and she is the oldest in her family.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She verbally and physically expresses it.
She does so much stuff for me and she always says she loves me.
She lets me do ballet.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He's funny.
He is the love of her life.
Because he is funny.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Home.
Buffalos.
Home.
3 comments:
Too, Too Sweet! I'd say you're passing with flying colors. thanks for sharing!
Well, Cat Woman -- or is it Elmer Fudd? :)
Too funny! I love that you are a giant of a woman in their eyes, but that you're not good at cooking soup, stress or taking care of poop. I can relate to that.
Thanks for sharing!
that is SOOO funny!!
Ash is as wordy as you are!!
I see their personalities in their answers...I need to do this one again too!
Post a Comment