You know you are a Mom when you get excited about going to the Farmer's Market with your girlfriends. My sweet and dear friends, Faith, Lisa, and Jennifer had a birthday to celebrate. . . sweet,
sweet Jennifer!!! Y'all to say Jennifer is precious is an
understatement. She is one of the most Godly women I know, and she has such a heart for sharing the Gospel. I am delighted to be apart of her life and to call her a dear, dear friend!!!
Lisa, Jennifer, and Faith had been wanting to go to the Farmer's Market for awhile. We decided do that and head to
IKEA, then out to dinner. It was going to be a day of celebrating!!

We actually never made it to
IKEA. Unfortunately Jennifer and I get easily distracted by all things healthy. . . so we stayed a little long.
Good thing Lisa and Faith are the "easygoing ones".
Otherwise, they might have left us and never spoken to us again .. . ha!ha! Just kidding!
We took Jennifer out to Olive Garden for lunch. . . She got a birthday song. . .
I just always love being with these girls!!! Y'all make life so much fun! To have like-minded friends is truly God sent!! And to make it even better we all got to celebrate one of our favorite people!!!
1 comment:
Looks like such a precious time. Nothing like having girl time to soak up all things girly. Jennifer is so precious and I'm glad y'all go to celebrate her together!!
Post a Comment