This weekend I was quite the sewing bee. Hanna needed a Christmas dress, so on Friday the whole family headed to Hobby Lobby. I got some fabric and ribbon and came up with this. . .

Saturday night I popped some popcorn, lit the fireplace, made some hot chocolate, and put in my very favorite movie of ALL TIMES . . .
It's a Wonderful Life. The kids have never seen the movie before and they really liked it. Poor little Hanna couldn't hang. . . she fell asleep during it.
Sunday morning Jon wore a coat to church. He looked so grown up and so.very.handsome. The kids snapped a picture for me. . . I don't particularly like this picture of me. . . but Jon looks so handsome, I just had to post it.

My girls and I had to leave church a little earlier. We were meeting some other moms and their girls for brunch to have a little Christmas get together. It was a lot of fun for the girls to see their friends and the moms to see one another.
Suzanne dropped the girls and I off at home, and I headed straight for the bed for my, very much anticipated, Sunday nap. . .
After my nap, we were all sitting on the couch watching TV. Hanna got up to go do something. She came back and said, "I lost my tooth". I think she may have swallowed it. We searched and searched for it, but so far, it hasn't turned up anywhere. . .

I can't believe my baby has lost her first tooth!!

Sunday night we headed back to church to see the adult Christmas program. It was WONDERFUL!!! I'm so glad we went. . . Two of my dearest and closest friends sang their hearts out. The acting was great. . . the singing and orchestra were out of this world. . .


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!
5 comments:
Look at you with the craftiness! That's why God didn't give me girls. I go to Hobby Lobby and get overwhelmed....
Hey Michelle who is in the red shirt singing in your picture?
WHAT?! A TOOTH?!!!!!!!!!
GOOD GRIEF!!!
The dress is adorable...I miss sewing :( (along w/ 2093843 other hobbies I used to love)!
Sounds like a super fun weekend!
You're so crafty. And I'm with Sus...this is why God didn't give me girls.
Looks like a fantastically relaxing weekend.
I think you look beautiful --
Post a Comment