Happy Birthday Terri!! I hope 40 is the best year of your life!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Terri Turns 40!!!
A few weeks ago some friends and I got together to celebrate my sweet friend's, Terri, 40th birthday. I'm so glad 40 is the new 30. Terri looks amazing and we all had a fabulous time. I have lots of pictures, but I just posted a few for the ole' memories sake.
Nicki, Andrea, Julie
Christen and Liz
Me and Terri (other than my "tall friend", Jennifer, I feel this tall next to ALL my friends). . . it's because of the high heels.
Dawn, Me, Terri, Veronica, Suzanne
What girl doesn't love chocolate?
There's the birthday girl. At first it was going to be a "couples" party, but then Terri decided she wanted GIRLS ONLY!!! Jon was relieved he didn't have to go and be social. . .

Terri's sweet mama and aunt. Talk about weird? Terri and I met when Alec started swimming. We immediately formed a bond and have been friends ever since. The town where we live now is about an hour from my home town. She and I both grew up in the same hometown. Her high school friends are some of the older sisters of my high school friends. I thought this was really cool. Small world, huh? Another cool thing is she and I both went to the same college.
Terri's mom wanted to do an "over the hill" theme, but, thankfully, for Terri's sake it got pushed under the rug. Her mom loved this big cell phone though, so for Ms. Lillian, I had to take a picture of Terri with the cell phone . . . this pretty lady with her is one of Terri's best friends from college.
When the crowd trickled down and we started cleaning up we were listening to this 80s CD Jon had made for us. Silly Suzanne started bustin' a move!!! SO.MUCH.FUN!!!
Here are most of the girls that helped with the party. Lonnie, Julie, and Pam had already left by the time we got to take a picture.
Happy Birthday Terri!! I hope 40 is the best year of your life!
Happy Birthday Terri!! I hope 40 is the best year of your life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very sweet pictures...the blessings of true friendship! xxx
Oh how fun! I have a girls night our for my birthday this weekend...Oh how I treasure that time!!
Post a Comment