The sweetest conversation occurred between Hanna and I one Wednesday night at church.
It was just she and I sitting at the table. . . Jon was working, so he didn't make it that night. . . Alec and Ash headed off to do their own thing before their classes began.
Hanna: Mom, why do you wear makeup everywhere you go?
Me: Well, babe, if I let you wear makeup, would you wear it everywhere you go?
Hanna: Yes, 'cause I want to be just like you.
6 comments:
Precious moments!!! xxx
Out of the mouth of babes. What a sweet things to say.
too sweet! sometimes when i put on makeup i still think of being a little girl and being so enamored of all things pink and make-up-ie....your babies have gotten so big and so cute!
Love that sweet girl!!
Very sweet :)
That is priceless!!
Post a Comment