The condo was owned previously by these people from Germany. Everything in it is very European. . . . including this. . . .
Do you still use toilet paper or just allow the bidet to work it's magic?
Do you hover over it or sit right on the lid?
When we got back home, we goggled bidet . . . none of our questions were answered because either are acceptable.
Here's one thing we found out after we experienced the bidet that google didn't tell us.
It has both a hot and cold knob. Hot water to your booty feels a whole lot different than it does to your hands. . . . let's just say the hands are bit tougher. . .
Truthfully, this was not on my bucket list. . . but just for laughs and giggles I added it, just so I could mark it through.
Mission Accomplished!!!
10 comments:
oh, FUN!! ;)
are they keeping the bidet?
you should offer it as a homeschool field trip and history lesson!
You need to get a hand held Bathroom Bidet Sprayer, it's the latest and greatest bathroom gadget. For those of us who really like to be clean it is the best invention since the toilet. You can use it to clean in and around the toilet too. It is so much better than a stand alone bidet and this is why: 1. It's less expensive (potentially allot less) 2. You can install in yourself = no plumber expense 3. It works better by providing more control of where the water spray goes and a greater volume of water flow. 4. It requires no electricity and there are few things that can go wrong with it. 5. It doesn't take up any more space, many bathrooms don't have room for a stand alone bidet. 6. You don’t have to get up and move from the toilet to the bidet which can be rather awkward at times to say the least. Available at http://www.bathroomsprayers.com
I adore you.
Because you find the true joy in potty humor...just like me!!!!!
That is cracking me up!!
Um, just so you know, my grandparents had a bidet in their bathroom when I grew up....yep, they sure did...
Don't you remember what Crocodile Dundee said when he was trying to figure it out?! He hollered out the window to the girl "for washing yer backside, right?!"
Hey, I'm Sarah from Victoria, Australia, I followed your blog from Life in Grace. I homeschool my 8 yo son and my 5 yo girl and also own and run a luxury self contained B&B and I love the Lord!
Great blog you have!
Cheers,
Sarah xxx
The house we rented in Massachusetts had a bidet. At first I thought it was frivolous and pretentious, but since it was there... Can I just say that I actually miss the bidet? It was a nice little extra feature.
So how do you get dry? TP? or Drip dry?
Funny post!
Jemimah, my dd7 calls bidet's 'foot washers'!!
Hmmm
Post a Comment