Monday, October 5, 2009
Route 56 and Footsteps Lead Worship
We have a ministry at our church called Route 56. It is 5th and 6th grade students who are all taught together, take trips together, etc. It is to prepare these kids to merge into the youth group. Although Alec is in 7th grade, since we came from a very tiny church. . . we thought it would be best if he stayed in this ministry. He agreed. . . . Also that is why the band is playing . . . they lead Route 56 in worship every Wednesday night.
They even have a little lead singer. . . isn's she precious. No, she isn't a Zorro wannabe . . . my red-eye fixer messed up and made her face look that way . . . but I didn't want to leave her out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so proud of my big boy. He is awesome. He plays his guitar very well. I am so thankful he has found a hobby he is really interested in. It was so sweet of Barry to take the time to help Alec with the guitar lessons. Tell Alec I am so proud of him. I love yall. Mama
I'm so proud of him!! Glad the hair and guitar are totally a great combo!!
Can't wait to hear him!!
How sweet! This is so sweet to see. My youngest boy is starting guitar lessons and can't wait till he leads us in his first worship song!
very cool
So neat that he's doing this! I hope this leads into a lifetime of leading worship!
Post a Comment