Sunday, October 4, 2009

I remember the days

I remember the days when I took my camera everywhere and it seemed as if I always thought in "blog" . . . do you know what I mean. . . something funny will happen and you think to yourself, "That is a bloggable moment." I've even been caught saying that out loud.

I haven't felt that way in weeks . . . maybe months now . . . and when I think about weeding out things that take up my time . . . things I could do without. . . . I go look in my blogging archives . . . archives where I've stored up my memories for the last year . . . and I smile . . . and think to myself. . . ."Okay, I can't, I just can't weed blogging out. Maybe I can just be better organized with it. . . more on top of it."

I don't want to lose that place of stored memories, so I'm gearing it back up girls and for the one guy (Barry) who reads my blog . . . I'm back . . . and hoping to stay. . .

Throughout my stressful 2 weeks I am realizing some things that I make into a huge big ordeal just really are not that important. If it is not life or death or heaven or hell, I'm going to work . . . hard, very, very hard (it will require much effort on my part) . . . to not stress over it. . . "Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff," . . . at least that's what I've heard . . . Hee!Hee!

With that being said, all week long I'm going to be playing blog catch-up. . . . so here we go . . .

About a month and a half ago some girlfriends and I went to see Grease at The Fabulous Fox . . .

We all decided it would be so much fun to get really dolled up. Now, mind you, we didn't talk ahead of time about what we were wearing . . .

We ALL wore black except for Suzanne. . . . she just had to stand out *wink*wink*

Here is our "sexy" pose . . . or so WE think anyway. . .
After much debate about where to eat we opted for this wonderful Mexican restaurant . . .

Here we are outside of The Fox.

Here I am outside posing in front of the Grease poster. I love this dress I'm wearing, but I don't get out to too many places to wear it. It was a dress my SIL gave me that didn't fit her. . . I want to find somewhere to go so I can get to wear it again. . .
To top a wonderful night off. . . we got to meet. . . . Mr. Teen Angel himself . . .

Taylor Hicks . . . what a great "icing on the cake"

He was so very nice. He seemed a bit shy. I, of course, let him know we voted for him on American Idol.


We were like giddy 15-year-old girls . . . so fun. . . we headed to "Noah's Ark" and this is what everyone proceeded to do . . . .


Text and call their loved ones about who we just met.

Thanks ladies for a super fun night out on the town. . .






8 comments:

Rayna said...

I am glad you are starting to blog again. I know you have had alot of things going on lately. I am glad you had a good time at "Grease". Is that a tatoo on Taylor Hicks chest or is it just chest hair.
I love you
Mama

Jen said...

You all look great and look like you had a blast. I love, love girls night out! Love your blog too.

Taylor Hicks...so cute!

Heather said...

FUN! You look amazing in that dress- so pretty!

Lisa said...

What a super fabo night! So so fun. So glad you are blogging again....I knew you couldn't stop....Mrs. Bloggable Moments herself! Maybe just maybe I will get inspired....nah probably not...I love ya girl...can't wait to see all the catch up blogs this week.

Carpool Queen said...

Love the dress! Isn't Girl's Night Out so much fun?

Tiffani said...

yes, Mrs. Bloggable moment, ahem..parallel parking?! ;)

Glad you are gonna get back in the groove!!

I can't wait til you and I get to go to a show together...it's a place I feel like a totally different person!! I love that you had such a fun time and got to meet Mr. Good Lookin'!!

Mama Bee said...

Love it!! I wish I had more opportunities for ladies nights!! You all look wonderful...

and i just tried to post this comment like forty times...

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun night!!