Monday, October 12, 2009

Encountering Ms. Swan While Making Reservations

Ms. Swan . . . from Mad TV or rather, here in our household we go to youtube and watch her. . . she is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. Hanna does a great impersonation of her that sends us all into hoots of laughter.

Last Monday night my sweet hubby called me and asked me out on a date. This just touched my heart. We are together so very much with him being self employed and all, which is great. . . but there is just something very sweet about a phone call . . . when they are away from you. . . to know that you're being thought of.

I could have cared less if we went to Krystal or somewhere really nice. . .I was just tickled pink he asked me out. He wanted to go and try this relatively new Japanese place here in town.


We were a little unsure of the dress or if we needed reservations. This is the following conversation that took place between Jon and the Ms. Swan wanna be.
Jon: Do we need reservations?
Ms. Swan: Yes.
Jon: When do you have avilable?
Ms. Swan: Anytime.
Jon: How should we dress?
Ms. Swan: Yes, off of North Expressway. (she thought he said address)
Jon: Okay. Well, what kind of clothes should we wear?
Ms. Swan: Close to Belk ( Jon thought she said belt).
Ms. Swan: Walmart. (Jon then knew she was referring to the address. She never answered his question about what we should wear).

If you've ever seen Ms. Swan, this is really funny. We couldn't stop laughing.
If you don't know who she is go to you tube and search her. I promise it will put a gig in your giggle.

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

You look beautiful as always my dear...your hair is getting so long and I'm loving it!!

Truly this was such a sweet and kind thing for your man to do for you! I know it meant so very much!

So, how was the food?!

Amber said...

MISH SCHWAN...of da Preddy Booty Nwail Schalon.

Love her.

Also love fun dates!!

Rayna said...

Will you ask Jon to call the resturant and ask if one is allowed to split a plate. Ha Ha.
I am glad yall had a good time.
Love ya,
Mama

Jeanne said...

Just off to google!!