Now, why in the world on Friday, would my family and I have had a celebratory lunch at our favorite Mexican place?


Why in the world would Jon and I be trying to pick out paint colors?

Why in the world would I give him this look when he picked out a color I didn't like?

Why in the world do we have to agree on a paint color today?

Why in the world would I be thinking so hard of my furniture back home when trying to pick out a paint color?

Why in the world would the
kiddibos be picking out paint colors?

Why in the world would I make . . . I mean . . . ask Jon to carry me like this?

Why in the world would I have this HUGE smile plastered across my face?

Why in the world would I have a picture of my high heels on these brick steps?

Because . . . .
Drum roll please . . . .
We finally closed on our house!!! Praise the Lord!

I can't wait to give y'all the tour and have you over for coffee . . . soon . . . . very, very soon. Right now we're covered up to our elbows in fixin' it up. Can't wait to show you all the before and after pictures!
17 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Congratulations!!! What a wonderful beginning to Easter weekend! I cannot wait to see pictures!
Oh congratualations!!! This is so wonderful Michele. The house is gorgeous. I'm so excited to see more pictures.
You all must be so excited!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! So very happy for you!!!!! Those are all GREAT pics!!!
I can't wait to get up to my elbows with you guys...
LOVE YOU!
All I want to know is.....Why in the world didn't you goto HOME DEPOT!!!!! lol....I love ya! I am so so excited for y'all....God is Good....all the time!!!!!!
Wooooo Hoooooo!!! Congratulations! It is absolutely gorgeous!! This looks just like MY dreamhouse......how did you get it???
I'm so happy for you Michele! Please don't forget to send me your new address.
I can't wait to see the pictures.
Your house is beautiful!! I can't wait for the tour!! What a great end( on a very special weekend) to a hard process!! I'm very excited for you guys!
How exciting is this?! Was the Easter Beagle good to you or what? That house is just beyond! I can't wait for the virtual tour!! Congratulations!
GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Congrats sweetie!!!!! So glad it went through for you!!!
Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
Congrats on the house!! I can not wait to see th efull house tour!!
Congratulations, what a wonderful way to start Spring!!
Claudia
www.claudiafranson.blogspot.com
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am new to your blog, but what great news! We are trying to buy as well, it's such a long journey...
so happy for you!!! and you BETTER let me help you some...i promise i would enjoy it!! :)
COngratulations! That is awesome and the house is beautiful!
Looking forward to all the before and afters!
Oh I can't wait for the tour!!! Congratulations! Your house looks a little bit like mine (which is on the market right now). I love the style and all the trees!
I am so excited, I am taking off work on Friday and bringing alot of boxes with me to help you pack. Tell Alec to get my corner in his room ready. (kidding)
Love ya,
Mama
Oh yeah!!! I'm so happy for you . I love the look of the house. And I love this 'Roman column' white from SW. It's perfect on the cabinets. I'm also planning a black distressed island! Great minds you know. Have a blessed day!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's beautiful! Can't wait for the grand tour.
Post a Comment