Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet Girls

Tonight after we finished watching Shrek, Hanna stood up on our bed and started dancing. Jon jumped up, pulled her close to him and starting dancing with her. She then falls to the bed and says, "I think Daddy is my true love."

Let me hear it, let me hear it . . . . Awww.

Before bedtime prayers we had a family pow-wow. The kids will sit down and we just say silly things or ask silly questions. Jon is chief and is in charge of the family pow-wows. He asked the kids if they could live on a deserted island, a home on the beach, New York City, and a few other places, where would they live? Ash replied, "I'd live in a home on the beach because that is where Mama would live, and I want to be with her." Later on he then asked her, "Ash, who is your favorite person on earth?" She replied, "Mama." I so love the heart of my Mama's girl.

6 comments:

Tiffani said...

What cute things those two did tonight!

I almost called you to get Nanna's number to discuss JuJu but thankfully Cindy came online...Nanna needs a Facebook! :)

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just want to fold these minutes up and tuck them away somewhere so you can pull them out when you need a hug? Oh, so precious to a mama's heart!

really.truly said...

It is so cute that Jon jumped up and danced with Hanna! So cute! And all the things said...you guessed it, cute too! I love things like this.

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi.

Thanks for sharing that with us! Amen & amen!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Stonefox said...

Kids are such a blessing. I thought parenting would be all good feelings at least most of the time :)

But even when they refuse to dance so to speak, they are a blessing. The things I'm learning!