A few days late on posting this, but I didn't want Easter to be too far gone before I posted about our day. We got up that morning and Jon rushed to
Wal-Mart to get candy for the kids baskets. We worked so late on our new house Saturday night that we hadn't gotten them anything yet. This is what happens when you are all together 24/7.
We went to church. Here is a picture of us at our house that we live in now and are moving from.

This is picture Jon accidentally snapped while trying to set the timer. I told my friend Lisa that I felt like Benny
Hinn with all of my white on for Easter Sunday.

Jon's parents took the girls out one day and got Easter dresses for them. They took Alec on a day by himself (to give him a break from the girls) to pick out his Easter clothes. Thank you Gigi and Granddaddy!



We went to Gigi and Granddaddy's for a quick bite, then headed over to our new house. Jon and I were so tired we told the kids to watch a movie or entertain themselves while we got a quick cat nap. After we woke up we hid Easter eggs and had our very first egg hunt at our new house.
We love our new yard almost as much as we love our new house.
On your mark . . .

Get set. . . .
Go!

I love that Alec will still hunt eggs. Now if his friends were around he probably wouldn't, but he did on Easter and was pretty excited about it.


I love this sweet picture!


Here are Jon and Ash checking out what she got. We had a prize egg that had $5, then we had a couple of empty eggs that Jon and I had eaten candy out of while we were hiding them. We told the kids the empty eggs were worth $2 a piece.

The only egg we could not find was the prize egg. . . Go figure.
I saw an egg and pointed it out to Alec.

Ash got mad and cried because she didn't find the prize egg. Here she is sulking . . .

All in all it was a great day!
8 comments:
Oh, Ash and her sulking...that girl is FIERCE.
Your Benny Hinn comment cracked me up!
Glad you guys had such a GREAT day!
Y'all look just great and perfect for Easter!
Awesome pictures! I am so happy about your new house. Its going to be so fun to see pics as you get settled in!
It was fun looking at all the photos....Oh, I just love your sunny weather!! Glad I'm not the only last minute bunny;)
I'm so excited about your new house and new yard!
I too had to stifle a giggle at the Benny Hinn comment!
Beautiful pictures! What a pretty Easter day! I was eating cereal and practically spit the cereal all over the computer screen about your Benny Hinn comment! lol!! Funny about you and Jon eating the candy in the eggs, me and the hubs did the same things and put goldfish crackers in place of the candy that we ate! for shame!! Congratualtions on the house, isn't God so faithful! On a sidenote, I am asking everyone I know to keep me and the family lifted up before the Lord, as you know we moved from Tenn to New York because of hubby's job promotion. Now, the govenor here is trying to legalize same sex marriage. Scary, Scary..I am so praying for God to open up a new, better job opprountiy somewhere else..pray, pray.
God Bless
The sulking picture cracks me up...because that NEVER happens at my house.
Beautiful family and it looks like it was a beautiful day!
I would love to have these pictures. You know what I mean.
Love ya.
Mama
Post a Comment