I am a painting
motro (if that means something bad I don't know it . . . and I'm sorry)!!! So far I've painted the family room, kitchen, bonus room, foyer, stairs, and I've gotten 3 coats on the dining room. The dining room is red, so it is probably going to need 500 m0re coats . . . who's counting though? Red is a booger to paint, but it looks so pretty when its on the walls.

While we've been working, the kids have been . . . .
riding their scooters, skateboarding, running around in the yard, wrestling in the house, and drawing with sidewalk chalk. Sidewalk chalk was the best $1 I have EVER spent. The girls have had so much fun with THIS!! Alec has played outside, but he likes to stay inside and talk to Jon and I as we work. Can all of these things count as school. . . PE maybe?handwriting?socialization? Because we will be doing summer school this year . . . at the pool . . . with our books . . . Oh yeah Baby!!!
Hanna drew this. It is me, her, and Jon.

She wrote me this love note. . . It says "I luv you mommy." Where in the heck she learned to spell you and mommy . . . I have no idea. She is reading, but spelling? She must be a little
genius . . . just kidding . . . it comes with sharing a room with her older sister for her whole life.

Ash and Alec have made several hopscotch drawings. Ash did one where she went up to 111 (Math . . .maybe?).
Today for school Alec will be working on a history project over at his friend's house. Ash and Hanna? They will be watching episode after episode of
Gigi, God's Little Princess . . . character building?Bible? maybe, maybe? Can I count it? Whatcha think?
5 comments:
YES! YES! and YES! You can count all those things!!! Sometimes they probably even "retain" those lessons more than the others!!
Your progress is wonderful and I'm so proud of you!!
Great Job! You are motivating me to finish my painting project! can't wait to see all the "after" pics.
I want to hire you to do some painting at my house. After yall get moved in we will have a weekend at Nana's painting weekend. You are doing a great job. I am really proud of you and the progress you have made.
Love ya,
Mama
You are so teaching Home Economics!!!!!!!!!!
And all that other stuff, too!
Ooohhh....red walls?! Love it!!
I love seeing all of the progress on the house. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment