"Mom, I've wanted to go ice skating my WHOLE life."
Last week my family and our dear friends went ice skating and we ALL had a blast. I wanted to share some pictures.
"Mom, please don't knock me down. I'm afraid enough as it is."

"I will hold onto this wall and I will NOT let go . . . no matter what!"

"Mom, Alec is all over the ice. Do you think he thinks he's going to play ice hockey when he grows up?"

"Mom, Ms. Jennifer is learning how to skate backwards. That girl teaching her can do all sorts of twists and turns on the ice. I wonder if she'll teach me?"

"Mom, when are we going to leave? I changed my mind. I don't want to EVER do this again!!"

"Mom, Ash can skate just like she's been doing it her whole life."

"Don't let go. Don't let go. Whatever you do, Don't let go."

"Mom, the boys are 2 cool dudes. They think they can beat you in racing, and they DID."

"Mom, you can let go of my arm now."

"I'm ready to let go of the wall now. At least, I think I am. "

"Mom, I don't care that my pants are about to fall down. I just want to get a hang of this ice
skatin' thing."

"I'm really starting to like this ice skating thing. I DON'T want to leave now."

"Mom, can we come again next week?"
6 comments:
I am with Hanna Boo. I would be holding on to the wall to. This reminds me of when I use to take yall roller skating. I remember I told you, " your going to fall and it's going to hurt but you just get back up and keep on trying". You learned how to skate that very day. You were so determined. I love yall and I can't wait to see yall.
Mama
Such a funny girl!
I loved all the pics...
Looks like you had a blast!! I need to do this with my kids!!
I love ice skating.
Hanna is a trip! I'd love to put Hanna, Anna, & JuJu in a room and see what happens!
That was so funny. I love the back and forth....one minute they love it/the next they don't. Happens to us all the time. Loved all the pictures as it played out too!
I don't think ice skating is actually as fun as it sounds! It hurts my feet!!!
Loved the fun pics!
Post a Comment