Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Girl After My Own Heart

Could a girl make her mother . . . one that loves high heels . . . any more proud? Check out what my baby has on her feet. . .

I think she's a natural . . .
Tear. . .



8 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

That confidence! That poise! That "work it, girl" in the last picture!

Darling!

really.truly said...

She is a natural. I could not help thinking, cute shoes!!! And, she does better than me...walking in heels.

Anonymous said...

My baby girl walks in heels much better than I do. She has some wedge flip flops that she used to call her "hips." I guess she couldn't remember that they were called "heels." Of course, when she said, "Mom I want hips like you have because you have big hips," I immediately headed for the treadmill. When I realized she was talking about my shoes, I headed back for the couch.

Lindsay said...

I LOVE IT!!!! :)

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

Hilarious! Those are some high heels for a little girl! She's walking much better than I would! Great pictures!

Amber said...

Okay, my carrot juice drinking friend...you have just redeemed yourself by having really cute shoes. We may now resume speaking terms. *wink*

Christy Laster said...

LOVE it!!!! that's precious!
p.s. i personally think she's a very blessed girl to have such a great role model...and i'm not just talking about for great shoes! love ya, girly!

Rayna said...

I wish I had a swing on my back porch like that cute little but. She is a natural. Just like her Mama