
I am so excited to get to participate in my
bloggy friend,
Meredith's, 10 on the tenth carnival. Every 10
th of the month you post 10 things. Head over there and participate if you like. I know she'd love it!
Today, I am going to post 10 things that put a pep in my step.
Everyone loves to have an extra gig in their giggle, pop in their hop, or pep in their step. These are 10 things that do it for me every time WITHOUT fail.
1. Taking a bike ride/walk with my family around our neighborhood. I especially love doing this after we eat dinner.

2. Hearing these 3 kids laugh. They all have contagious laughs. Laughing is one of my very favorite forms of exercise. It makes me laugh that they are not even smiling in this picture, but I wanted a picture with all 3 of them together.

3. Doing anything and everything with this good-
lookin' thing!

4. A good run or a good sweat. . . it just makes me feel good. I call running my "Happy Juice."

5. God's word. . . . Every.Single.Time. . . it never fails, being in God's word always puts a pep in my step.

6. Spending Tuesdays with this sweet little thing. I love the one-on-one time we have together.

7. Seeing the trees and flowers bloom or the leaves change colors in the Fall . . . I just love it!!!

8. Both giving surprises and getting them. There is nothing like a good surprise. Simply because it is unexpected. It doesn't have to be anything major either. I especially love getting mail. With the age of the Internet with blogging, e-mail, or
facebook . . . it tends to make people not send cards anymore. . . . they take a little extra effort to send out. . . but I LOVE surprises of ALL kinds. When my
FIL came home from the hospital, before they got home, Hanna and I snuck over to their house, broke in (heehee), and had this waiting on them for when the walked into the door after 14+ days of being in the hospital. Simples gestures go a LONG way!


9. Just the plain
ol' sunshine puts a pep in my step. I am definitely a girl who loves the sun.

10. A clean "Noah's Ark." Noah's Ark is the name of our car and I just love it when it's clean. A clean car doesn't take as much effort as a clean house, so maybe that is why I love a clean car so much.

So, I'd love to know, what puts a pep in your step or a pop in your hop or a gig in your giggle?
15 comments:
What a fun and happy list. :) Love the pictures, too! Have a wonderful Easter weekend.
I love your list! The running shoes are so interesting!!!
That's a great list Michele...it put a pep in my step just reading it!
For sure, when my boys are happy and having fun together-that puts a pep in my step. Knowing it's Fri gives me an extra pep. Crazy, but completing all the school type work that I want to-instant pep. Being with those I love makes me peppy.I could go on and on..but I won't! Thanks for sharing...I learned a little more about you:)
I have to agree that sunshine and Bible study definitely put some pep in my step...and I so enjoyed that Daniel study that you showed in your picture...I'm currently doing Esther and it is phenomenal!!
Some other things that really get me going...my IPOD ....coming home on Friday afternoon knowing I'm off work for 2 whole days!!...and vacations!
Great list!!!! That picture of you in the visor with your daughter is SO CUTE!
What a great list!!!!
Loved the pictures! Thanks for sharing!
And, those are some "interesting" running shoes.
Yet another comment about those ding dang shoes...Five Fingers should REALLY start paying you...
I LovED this list! How creative this "10 on the 10th" is fun--I love seeing how different everyone thinks...
That pic of you took of sunshine is VERY good!
I was in a hurry for mine and didn't post any!
I can't tell you how happy it made me feel to read your list! I love hearing someone concentrate on what brings them joy.
I am SO happy that the weather is finally warmer, so that we can take our evening family walk together again - one of our favorite things, too!
I absolutely agree that getting real mail is so special. Don't get me wrong, email is a life-saver for me sometimes, but whenever I get an actual hand-written card in the mail, it makes me happy all the way down to my toes.
What bizarre running shoes! Of course, seeing as how I'm not actually acquainted with running, for all I know everyone is wearing them.
Blogging puts a pep in my step. And a reading a good book. And time to do both.
pep in your step...pop in your hop.
How cute is that? And I agree with Stephanie--happy, too.
I heart surprises and laughing, too.
Happy, happy list. I LOVED reading it!
Something that makes me happy is when my children want to sleep together on weekends (or non-school nights) in their sleeping bags in their rooms. They giggle and talk before falling asleep and it is just priceless!
SO glad you played along!
"Gig in your giggle" made me do just that. You're a funny one.
And is that a Beth Moore Bible study I see in that picture? (yay!)
You may never ride anywhere with me in my minivan. You would throw up.
Visiting from Mer's blog.....
Loved your list.......such happy thoughts!
I've never heard of those running shoes before. Are they comfy? I am starting the couch to 5k deal.....can't wait!
Love your list! My kids being caring to each other puts a pep in my step and a smile on my face!
Oops, I forgot to say that 1--that pic of you and Hanna Boo is awesome and 2--being with you puts a pep in my step. every.single.time.
Post a Comment