**after having coffee with a friend, a much younger friend, that you have so much fun together you just don't think about her age. . . after coffee, you get in your van and literally say outloud so only you can hear it, "Well, it's official I'm an older woman instructing a younger woman."
**you realize it is not worth starving yourself to fit into clothes you once wore when you were hungry ALL the time and mean to your kids. I'll take my bigger size and my 10 pounds and niceness over the "skin and bones" look I used to go for.
**you're 11-year-old is becoming a young woman, and when she realizes that she is beginning to look like you. . .and it totally disgusts her. I remember feeling this way about MY mom!
**the highlight of your day is when your dryer gets fixed.
**you've become your mother. It now takes me at least 30 minutes and 1 cup of coffee in the morning before I am capable of doing ANYTHING. . . that includes major things like work or minor things like brush my teeth.
1 comment:
Cute post. First one I read this morning, the coffee brewing and in my PJs =)!
Post a Comment