Sunday, October 2, 2011

What the Kids are In To. . .

Hanna. . . is into ALL things girly, girlier, and girliest. See what I mean? She's gotten into my fingernail polish and remover. She's actually getting pretty good at painting her nails.

Ash is into . .Chick-fil-A. . . well, more than the rest of our family. Want to know why? She is experiencing her first crush. Well, I say first crush. . . Benjamin P. has loved her since they were in the church nursery together. However, the 2 only see one another during basketball season. I think she still makes his heart thump. Also, I think Connor went through a short phase when he had a crush on her, but it was probably because they were better friends than anything. These 2 also never seen one another. However, there's a new kid in town and Ash is beyond giddy. . . probably because she is experiencing hormones and she's 11. This boy's daddy is the owner/operator of the Chick-fil-A here in town. For Ash's b-day he came up to her at church and said, "Happy Birthday, here." He gave her a ton of coupons. I told Jon she knows a way to a person in our family's heart -through food. She was giddy. It is all very sweet. However, there's a run coming up that Jon and I help put on and they are both running it. I'm hoping my girl blows him out the water!!!!

Alec is into knives and guns. I guess that's better than being girl crazy. Even today in Sunday School some of my 9th and 10th graders were talking about how shy he is around girls. I seriously was thinking, "You stay away from my boy." But, I didn't. I just smiled and laughed. This it the knife I referred to in a previous post. See why it makes this mama so nervous?








No comments: