Well, I really have lots to blog about I'm just too lazy to load pictures. But, I want to stay current on here.
Want to know what I just ate for a snack? Turnips, sweet potatoes, and boiled chicken. . .
Want to know what the kids are doing?
Ash just took her weekly shower. I'm kidding. . . kind of. That girl and getting her to bathe is one of my most difficult tasks during the day. I'm hoping once puberty hits she will WANT to take a bath.
Hanna just finished curling her hair with my hot sticks. . . yes, the ones I've had since 1993. They still work and now my youngest "one who wants to be me" gets to experience burning her little hands and frying her hair all in an attempt to be prissy. Sniff! She makes her mama proud (I kid). She's lookin' all cute with her curled hair, cowboy boots, and denim skirt. . . all dressed up to go and have dinner at Gigi and Granddaddy's. I think she just wants to "feel" pretty. Doesn't it just feel so good to be all smelly good and "feel" pretty?
Alec is outside throwing his throwing knives at a tree. I wonder what the neighbors think? I really don't care. Snicker. I love my boy!!!!!
Want to know what Jon is doing? He's driving home in the van. His car is in the shop. Therefore, the kids and I are housebound . . . for now, which I really like. . . for now.
Want to know how many times I coughed today? Only 50 . . . I think, which is really good considering most days it's 500.
Want to know what my time on my run was yesterday? Pathetic. That's what it was. Over 27 minutes for 3 miles. I was soooo slllloooowwww. My chest hurt like crazy and I literally wanted to quit at least 12 times. I was so frustrated with myself that I had to talk myself through a 3-mile run.
Want to know how clean my house is right now? It's not.
Want to know what's for dinner? Gigi's cooking.
Want to know what we'll do tonight? I think get in the hot tub at Gigi's and hopefully get home in time to watch "Soul Surfer". We got it for Ash for her birthday, and we are all itching to watch it.
Want to know what Cookie is doing? Licking himself like he's a cat. I think he's confused most of the time. . . kinda like his Fo (female owner. . . that's me).
Want to know how many lights are on upstairs since I am constantly telling the children, "Turn off the lights when you're not using them"? Only one. . however, no one is in that room. Yikes!
Want to know how well our school year is going? Really well. . . actually so well it's a little scary. . . I keep thinking I'm leaving something out. My favorite time of the day is when I read outloud to the girls AND when Alec talks to me in Spanish or tells me some interesting history fact.
Want to know an interesting history fact? In the 1600s if women talked too much they put them in this thing that was similar to a muzzle except much heavier. So glad I didn't live in the 1600s.
Want to know what we're reading? "Sign of the Beaver"
Want to know what I should be about to do? Clean the kitchen and unload/load the dishwasher.
Want to know what I'm really going to go and do? Study Mark. I'm teaching this week and I just love teaching and studying the Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment