Outside my window . . . It is dark, as it is the wee hours of the early morning.
I am thinking . . . I'd better get started working or I will be behind . . . and ill.
From the kitchen . . . it is still dirty from dinner last night. It will be Ashley's day to help with the kitchen . . . oh boy . . . preparing myself for the whining already.
I am creating . . . my redo of my house. The hardwood floors were just sanded and stained.
I am going . . . to go shopping for Homeschool School today. I buy the snacks for the snack store. We also have ballet.
I am reading. . . only my Bible. No time right now to be immersed in a good book.
I am hoping . . . that we will get to move into the new house this weekend.
I am hearing . . . nothing . . . at 4:40 in the morning everyone is still sleeping.
One of my favorite things . . . coffee.
A few plans for the rest of the week . . .packing up this house, as we can't go over to the new house until the floors are finished; paint the kitchen island; repaint the kitchen (hate the color I JUST painted); celebrating Jon's birthday this week; going to pick out tile for the backsplash and a TV for the family room.
Here is a picture I am sharing . . . This is Jon and I just about a year ago. We were in Disney World for a Minnie Marathon I was running (15K). His birthday was during the time we were down there. We spent the day at Animal Kingdom and then celebrated his birthday at Rainforest Cafe.

6 comments:
busy day you've got going on my girl!
is the list of things at the bottom what you are buying or bought for homeschool? i was just wondering...some of that sounds so interesting. we might be doing a series at church on james. :)
just another question...do you always alternate chores? i noticed you were talking about it being ashley's turn. i always like to know how other people do things like that...i have certain things that i have the girls help me with or do by their selves for chores, but alternating things might be a new way of looking at it.
Thanks for sharing! Some days my mornings are so full of things to do that i just want to hang my head in a coffee pot and cry...but u know things never get done that way!! Sounds like you got a lot to do! I need to read more in my bible too....hmmmm...thanks for this!
I hope you get to move in this weekend....y'all have been working so hard.
Adorable picture of you and Jon!!!
You two couldn't be any cuter! :)
Busy day, girl. Don't forget to breathe.
And I love that you alternate chores....very cool. Fill us in on your system, because I'm with Christy...I always like to shoplift other people's ideas on how to make the house run smoother!
I didn't know the clock had a four in the morning on it. Girl. I'm tired just reading this.
Hope the move goes smoothly and with little whining.
sometimes we think just alike!
I was JUST thinking I need to pull the "simple woman" thing back out...
such a great read!
Post a Comment