Saturday, May 9, 2009

Funny Girl

Hanna definitely is the baby of the family and loves to make us all laugh. That little thang is just like her Daddy. . . . she has his quick wit and humor. . . two peas in a pod the two of them are.

Sunday night I tried a new recipe, ranch potatoes. It wasn't very good. Hanna said, "Where'd you get this recipe, from the yucky taste bugs?" I think she meant to say "buds".

That same night Gigi brought over a shirt for Alec. The shirt had a story behind it about some kids that lived in Uganda. I told everyone, "Oh, I just love anything with a good story behind it." Hanna said, "Oh, I just love anything with a good naked behind it." (she said this as Alec was putting the shirt on)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny!

Sometimes I worry about what will come out of my kids mouths...but usually its always good for a laugh!

Carpool Queen said...

Bwaahaaaa!! Good naked, indeed. I'm just going to let that sit all by itself.

Amber said...

Bwaahaahaa!!!

A good naked behind it!!!! I think you have just instituted a new inside joke/phrase for your family. Because that one is just too good to let slip through the cracks!! :)

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Michele,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

really.truly said...

She sounds like she has such a good sense of humor!!

Rayna said...

My precious Hanna is so funny cause "she's the baaaaaaby".
love you, Mama