My kids are always hoping and wishing and hoping and wishing that it would snow on Christmas day. Well, Sunday they got to see snow and we all had
snow much fun playing in it!
Here's Jon when it first started snowing . . . check him out in shorts of all things. The man wears shorts when it is 40 degrees outside.

Max was a little unsure about the snow, but was he warmed up to the idea he loved it. . . crazy bulldog.

Once it got to snowing heavy Jon decided to put warmer clothes on. We all headed outside to throw some snowballs at one another.

You can see Hanna was in the snow much longer than I was . . . look at her wet head. . . can you tell we here in GA are not very prepared for snow? I bought my kids
gloves back in December when we went to Stone Mountain. Well they must be with our sock monster (you know the monster who lives in the dryer that steals all of our socks) because we couldn't find any gloves. The kids were able to rouse up some socks to put on their hands.

Alec and I loved throwing snowballs at one another. My boy is getting so tall on me.

The kids loved building a snowman. See the socks on their hands?


We actually left during the snowstorm to go and ride by the house we are trying to buy and look at it in the snow, then we went to
Wal-Mart to stock up on a few things . . . like toilet paper. . . which we had run out of. When we get snow in the South everything shuts down, so I knew we had to get out and get it because I didn't know what the night would bring.
On our way home we were driving by some friends of ours house, and they were outside playing in the snow. We pulled up in their driveway and did a sneak attack snowball throw at them. By the time we made our way around to them all had gone back inside but their son. He went inside and got his mom and sisters. I started throwing snowballs at them. It was lots of fun!
When the girls came in from outside I ran them a hot bath. When they got out they, of course, wanted some yummy hot chocolate. . .
4 comments:
I think the weather has switched for us....you have ours and we have yours(though my BIL said it will be in the 80's in GA next week?). We just went outside without our coats....crazy for us!!
It looked like you had such fun. I love the sneak snowball attack that you did!! What a fun mom you are. AND-I love your bulldog. I seriously want one!!!
Michele, the picture of Jon with the hoodie on looks just like Hanna Boo. I have always thought she looked like him but that picture looks sooooo much like him. I am glad yall had so much fun in the snow. Love ya, Mama
Oh, it WAS snow much fun!!
That's a GREAT pic of you and Hanna Boo...
I am really digging Jon's hair like that...but he knows it! ;) Since I call him McDreamy now :)
I love the pictures! Snow looks like a blast!
Post a Comment