Please pray for my Papa, who has been like a Daddy to me, especially growing up. I love him dearly. He was diagnosed with bone cancer about a year and a half ago. He is in the hospital. Please pray for him. Thank you all. . . Please pray for me and my family. . . I feel like I am crumbling into pieces. Sometimes I feel so numb and dry and other times I just start caving in with and endless stream of tears.
Jon's Dad went home yesterday - Praise the Lord. We are praying that once this infection is completely cleared out of his body that will resolve other issues that are going on. If not, it is going to be a very long road. Please pray that he and my MIL will get some rest. I haven't called her this morning yet to see if she needs me today because I don't want to wake them.
Right now this is the prayer of my heart . . . A song from Hillsong called "The Desert Song."
This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow
Right now I feel I am coming out of a season of harvest. . . I'm being emptied again . . . whether I'm in the desert, the fire, or the battle right now, I'm not sure. . . I feel like I'm in all 3.
Your prayers and encouraging words me the world to me. Thank you all so much.
Praising His Name Always!!!
6 comments:
It's funny how you can feel strong in the Lord and weak in the Lord at the same time. Please know that I am with you in prayer...for you and your husband and all others involved. You WILL get through this...it might be a bumpy ride....but you will come through it. God is interested in every detail of our lives! When you start to feel dry and unable to pray....let others intercede for you. Our Lord will never leave you nor forsake you.
Jesus....I trust in you!!
Oh Michele...I feel SOOOO heavy for you...I wish that there was something I could do for you to give you some rest, relief...
Those words are so so true from that song and I pray you will come out of all this more in love with Jesus than you ever could've imagined...
That He will show you things about yourself that He is building and honeing in you through all of this...that not only will you love Him more but that you will be a better YOU when all is said and done..
I am here for in whatever way...know that I am lifting you up my sister!! I LOVE YOU!
I am praying! Life is really hard sometimes but God is always good! You can trust him!
Michele,
I agree with everything Nancy and Tiffani wrote...I will be praying for you, for your Papa, your FIL and family!!
I'm so sorry that these days have brought you so many tears. You are one amazing lady. It is so obvious how much you love these 2 important men in your life...I am so sorry that they are both suffering. I pray that you will feel such peace today. \0/
I totally understand the dry and empty place AND the place of endless tears. I'm praying for your family...sometimes you just need to be carried...and this sounds like a time you need that. Hang in there, friend.
I'm praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment