
Saturday the girls and I met Tiff and
Juju to go and see our local ballet theater's production of "Peter Pan." It was
fabo!!! We all had a great time despite it raining a monsoon all week!

The girls wanted to bring their American Girl dolls . . . can I just say? NEVER AGAIN!! You know who ends up holding them? Not them! ME! I always tell them my job is to keep up with them . . . their job is to keep up with their stuff.

Other than my own little ballerina, this beautiful young woman happens to be one of my favorite dancers! I've had the joy and pleasure of watching her grow from a little girl to a precious young lady. We snuck in through the back and got some good hugs from her before the performance! She played a lost boy and a mermaid. Here in this pic she's in part of her "Lost Boy" outfit.

Here's a GREAT pic of Tiff and our girls.

Here's me and the girls. I look tired(since I'd been up almost 24 hours going to the doctor and cleaning carpets) . . . Ash looks mad. . .
JuJu with a snack in her hand (she's the snack QUEEN!!), and Hanna is happy . . . in her own little world, as always!

Remember
this story? Well, this is that sweet boy!
Afterwards I went and picked up Alec from his friend, Josh's house. Alec had spent the night with him and then Josh came home with us to spend the night with Alec. Alec was in need of some good "boy time."
4 comments:
It was such a fun day and such a GREAT performance...I'm so glad we got a few pics b/c I was so out of it, I didn't take but ONE of Hanna and JuJu (w/ the ding dang dolls) heehee...I'll have to send it to you...
Wish I would've gotten one w/ Em and Miss Jena too.
I am borrowing that line. My job is to keep up with the kids. Their job is to keep up with their stuff. Not that it will keep them from stuffing Lego trucks and Barbies and half-eaten suckers in my purse, but I'll at least sound authoritative.
I'm loving that red/white polka dot umbrella!
And all those cute girls.
Hey, didn't you know that AG dolls are the best fashion accessory? Ha. I'm the nazi mom and won't let my girls bring that kind of stuff anywhere for the exact reason you stated.
This looks like such a fun day! Glad you guys got to spend it together.
You gals and the little girls are so darn cute!! What a fun experience.
I always seem to be carrying everything when we go places. I've started taking a tote bag along knowing that everyone(including the big guy) will have me holding random things!
Post a Comment