Anway, this weekend was great. My "no kin twin" Tiffani and daughter, JuJu, came over to scrapbook and stamp. I finished a scrapbook for my dad and then was introduced to stamping. Tiff had been stamping cards and all the time I was scrapbooking I was pretty jealous. So with Stamping 101, I have found yet another crafty hobby. She actually left her stamps for a few days. I almost cried a tear when she came to get them:) We had a great time, lots of laughs!! We ate pizza, brownies, and coffee - YUM-O!
Saturday Ashley had her last soccer game and then we had a soccer party. She has the best soccer team!!! The girls all sat on the grass and the coach would say something special about each girl and before he would give out a trophy he would say the name of who he was talking about. It was a lot of fun to try to guess who he was talking about before he said the name. When he got to Ashley he said,"This girl knows how to move her feet, and I hope I have the pleasure of dancing with her one day." Very sweet.
5 comments:
Your pics are much better than mine and yes, we are both messy and lovin' it :) We'll stamp again soon--promise!
Ash always looks so proud!! Cute pinata, too!!
I love to stamp and scrap! Totally one of my favorite things. Thank you SO MUCH for your sweet comment on my blog...I am cracking up because once again, we are EXACTLY ALIKE! (Please move here so we can be real life friends!) I cannot wait to start showing and LOVE being pregnant! When I was pregnant with Connor, that was the happiest I have ever been. I just love that baby bump! I am thinking I will be showing soon, since they say your stomach gets stretched out with each baby. (and mine was never flat to begin with!!)
OH- and YES, YES, YES we will find out the sex of the baby! Hopefully sometime around Christmas!
I so wish I could scrapbook with you guys...especially since you guys have a Cricut!!! (I want one so bad!)
Ashley is so cute! I know you're so proud of her!
It looks like ya'll had as much fun as Steph and I did. My table looked just as messy!!!
Ashley looks so proud with her soccer trophy. She is truly my Bethy's best friend!
Thanks again for letting me borrow your Mickey cricut cartridge. I can't wait to use it!
I am glad to see your dinning room table look s as bad as mine when I scrapbook too!!
Post a Comment