Sunday, August 17, 2008

OH MY WORD!!!!!

Or, I guess I should say on my words!!! We had a girls' night out Friday night and went to eat Mexican. I can't really say too much because we vowed what was said at the table would stay at the table; however, we all laughed until it hurt. I was literally laughing so hard that I was sweating and could feel the lotion sweating off my legs. The night was SO MUCH FUN!!!! That is about all I can say:)
Me and "Crazy" Candis
Tiffani and Lori

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Yep, what happens at La Parilla stays La Parilla and we didn't even have to go to VEGAS to get our "dish" out, huh??? I'm still working on my 4.0 ;)!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you were doing what I was doing - eeking out every second of summer, right up til the last minute!!

Thank God for good friends! What a saving grace!

Unknown said...

Y'all are so cute! and it looked like you were having a great time!