My sister is a photographer and was so sweet to give us a free photo session while she was here. I was stoked (the rest of the family was not as happy as I was ESPECIALLY Alec)!!! She took 190+ pictures, but below are my very favorites! I think they turned out so well. She does an awesome job. They were all taken in the park in our subdivision which makes them all the more special. Check out her web site at www.melissathrasherphotography.com
I love how in these pictures Jon and I look like a newly-engaged couple rather than a couple who has been married for more than a decade.

Melissa was standing on a picnic table right above our heads. We were very scared because from this angle it literally looked like she was going to fall right on top of us.
I love this one because this is our family in our most natural element - playful and not posed. We were actually trying to get set up for a posed picture, but I liked this one much better than the posed one with the tire swing.



3 comments:
MIchelle your family is beautiful! And your sister's photography work is awesome. I love the "Jeans ad" Picture and the one of y'all on the tire swing.
These are sooo great!!! I LOVE the one with the jeans and Hanna Boo..I want a copy of that one!!! You are cracking up me all up against your fine hubby (per Melissa)!!
GORGEOUS. I was just saying last night that I need to get some new pics of the kids. We had some done professionally 2 Easters ago - and my, how they have CHANGED! I think it's almost time for a family portrait - but someone forgot to tell my checkbook. :)
Post a Comment