Outside my window...I see my neighbor's grass that really needs cutting. I'm thinking about sending my son over there to cut it.
I am thinking... watch my foot, watchm my foot.
I am thankful for...that hopefully we will be closing on the Thomaston house tomorrow.
From the kitchen...hubby was in charge of dinner and we had a "Make Your Own Pizza Night."
I am creating... nothing. I have given my mind and body the month of June off.
I am going... to go and prop up my foot so that I can start back running and read a book.
I am wearing...blue jeans, a red shirt, and some funky red earrings.
I am reading... my Bible (I'm trying to read it all the way through), and I am about to start The Shack by William Young.
I am hoping... that both of our houses will close this week.
I am hearing... Jon talk to me about kayaks and the kids playing Wii Fit.
Around the house... it is a mess, but for today who cares. My house is not defined by its cleanliness or the lack there of, but by the people who are in it.
One of my favorite things..my husband being self employed. (For 7 years our family life was hard, as he had a 3-hour commute everyday). We are very blessed with the opportunity the LORD has given us to have our own business.
A few plans for the rest of my week...hopefully we will have 2 houses close (we are in the real estate flipping business), my foot to heal, a couple of days at the pool, kid swap with some friends this weekend.
Here is a picture thought to share with you:

2 comments:
You're cracking me up.."watch my foot, watch my foot!" I can tell you weren't as wordy as usual but it is still fun to read...
Michelle,
Such a great and peaceful post, even in the midst of lots going on for you!
I finished reading through the whole bible in a year in March. Only it took my 15 months! I had tried and tried over the years to do it, but every time I got to Number, Leviticus, Deuteronomy I lost my gumption.. I'd much rather read John, or Isaiah or...or...or.. any other of the books really! But it was well worth the perseverance!
Hope the foot gets better!
Post a Comment