Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Excitement is in the Air

I just love being excited about things. There are so many things going on in the next week that I just have to SHOUT them out!!!
  • First of all my sister, Melissa, has been shopping like crazy (well at least it seems that way). She is blowing up my phone asking if I want this or that. She has really great taste and never disappoints me. Seriously . . . I could just hand over all my money to Melissa and Tiffani and let them shop for me. They always, always, always do a great job. Melissa is supposed to be mailing me all of my things tomorrow that she has bought. I finally just told her, "Okay, if you think it will look good on me, buy it." I told her today to tally up how much I owe her. I'm almost afraid to know. Thank you Melissa. I love you! I can't wait!
  • Tonight I am going to Bunco and it is pajama night. This is my 2nd time playing Bunco. I am on a sub list for some of my friends, and I'm always so super excited when they call me to tell me someone cancelled. It is super-de-duper fun!!
  • Melissa and Mama have gone in together to get me a Bible for my birthday. It is a Kay Arthur Study Bible, and I have wanted one for a really long time. Melissa told me she ordered it today, and it should be here soon! I can't wait!
  • Mama took the day off work Friday and she and I are going to work on chair covers for some Parsons chairs in my dining room. I can't wait!
  • Saturday we are meeting my parents at Bonefish (one of my faves) to celebrate my birthday. I can't wait.
  • Sunday it is my birthday and I will certainly sing the birthday song, "It's my birthday. Happy Birthday. I'll shake my booty like Sha-nay-nay." It's a silly song our silly family sings. I can't wait!
  • Sunday night Tiff and I are going to see Travis Cottrell and Beth Moore. Thanks again Tiff! I love you! I can't wait!
  • Next Thursday I'm spending the day with a dear friend of mine to continue to celebrate my birthday. I can't wait!
  • Possibly Saturday night I'm having a girls' night out with some friends to celebrate my birthday. . . well, possibly, we're still working on a date. But, guess what? I can't wait!
  • One day next week me and Tiff and some of our friends from church are going to dinner and seeing Bride Wars. I can't wait.

Thanks so much for allowing me to share my excitement!!! I hope it is not way too obvious that I love my birthday - ha!ha!

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Michele....that does sound exciting! I'm jealous about Beth Moore!! I love her. I saw her once here in Jacksonville, and it changed my life. Have a great time! And...in case I forget....Have a WONDERFUL Birthday!!!

Heather said...

Happy early birthday! Sounds like you have amazing plans!!!

Tiffani said...

I love your excitement! I'm looking forward to our fun dates too!!

Can't wait to hear about all your other things!

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

I hope you have a great birthday! It sounds like you have tons of fun activities coming up! :)

Julie said...

Wow! Sounds...exciting! Have fun!

edie said...

You are having one wonderful birthday week Michele. Good for you and have a blast.

really.truly said...

I just wanted to say "hello". I just found your blog. I've had so much fun reading it! I also a fellow homeschooler....I have a b-day coming up too:)
Happy birthday!

n*stitches said...

Bunco is sooo much fun! The winners get a prize in our group, but so does the loser...a toilet seat. It is decorated and signed by the loser everytime they receive it. They are then supposed to hang it on their front door or mailbox for all to see.

Ya want to know who the first recipient of the toilet was was??? yep - me.

Unknown said...

I just love your excitement!

I also love my Birthday,so I am excited to stop by on Sunday and say Happy Bday!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Well, it sounds like you are having way too much fun!

I can't wait to see all your birthday goodies...I KNOW you're going to take pictures and post them on your blog!