Sunday, January 18, 2009

Superior Scribbler Award

I love bloggy awards. My bloggy friend, Nancy, gave me this award, and I almost felt the urge to give an acceptance speech *smile*. Thank you Nancy! Bloggy awards are always such a nice little surprise. I love surprises, both giving them and getting them.

Now it is my turn to pass it on - YAY! Melissa, Tiffani, Meredith, Heather, Tricia. I love reading all of these blogs and each of these ladies is an inspiration and encouragement to me. I tend to be a little bit of a rebel at heart, so there are really lots of others I would love to pass this on to; however, I am going to be a rule follower. Yeah, I know, that totally stinks *smile*.

Here are the rules:
  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to 5 most deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display on his/her blog and link to this post that explains this award.
  • Each blogger who wins this Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (scroll down). That way, we'll be able to keep up to date who receives this prestigious honor.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

OH neat-o and thank you!!! You deserve ANY award you receive!! I'm excited!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Well, thank you! I will do that sometime this week!