Monday, July 7, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...the neighbor's grass has been cut (yes, I know I am anal about this)...
I AM THINKING...that I am really sleepy.
FROM THE KITCHEN...dinner was enchiladas tonight and it is still there waiting for my hubby when he gets here.
I AM CREATING...well, I have finally started to get my thoughts organized with what homeschool material I am ordering. My "not having to think" month of June is over.
I AM GOING...to go upstairs and watch TV with my kids.
I AM WEARING...my coverup from the pool.
I AM READING...still "The Shack" by William Young, and it is WONDERFUL. Also my Bible and "True Prosperity" by James Robinson. Oh, and our new "Runner's World" magazine came in the mail today. Also catalogues for homeschooling material.
I AM HOPING...that I can figure out how to get my oldest 2 to STOP fighting excessively.
I AM HEARING...the dryer. There's lots of laundry from vacation.
AROUND THE HOUSE...the laundry is currently being washed and dried from vacation. The rest of the house is pretty straight. The exercise equipment in our family room will be moved to the garage this week - hip! hip! hooray!
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...GREAT friends. I truly love my girlfriends that I am really close to and feel "safe with. There truly is nothing like great friends.
FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF MY WEEK...swimming at "Mama Chick's", American Girl movie on Thursday, my sons' birthday party on Saturday, and Saturday night a girls' night out to celebrate a friend being blessed to become a stay-at-home mom.
HERE IS A PICTURE THOUGHT TO SHARE WITH YOU:

Silly Hanna playing in my accessories








3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I love reading these...I'm about to go do mine...thanks for such a sweet comment...I can't wait 'til tomorrow, and thursday and saturday...whoo hoo...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I understand that feeling of being buried 6 feet under by laundry after a trip! We always know how the next 2 days after vacation will be spent, don't we? :)
It's so worth it, though. Glad you had a good trip.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi, your little girl is adorable with all those bracelets on...

I found you through Living Proof Ministries and glad I did. By the name of your "Blog", I would hope you would come visit me at;
"In Her Shoes" I share this site with another lovely author.

I enjoyed looking at your blog, and will be back, Please, be welcome to come visit me.

Blessings,
Jeannene