Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nanna Bites

In our house we have something called "Nanna Bites." I don't know how long ago it was that it started, but I know it has been around since my oldest child was little. This saying is in honor of my mom. Whenever she takes a bite of anything it is always a big bite. So whenever anyone takes a big bite of whatever it is we are eating we call them "Nanna Bites." On Friday Jon took the children to breakfast and Hanna brought part of her chicken biscuit home. She was finishing it up and I asked her if I could have a small bite. I took my bite and then gave it back to her. She looked at the chicken biscuit and said, "Mom, you took a BANANA bite." So sweet!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I'm really desiring a Nanna bite of something right now...maybe she'll buy us a McGriddle :)