Friday, July 1, 2011

Flashback Friday - Character Counts Race

This was the 2nd year this race has taken place. I actually ran it back in the fall. Shelby and some other kiddos from running club ran this one as well.

Alec giving a pep talk.

Here's me and my girl Shelby having a little pre-race chat. . .


I'm not sure who this is or why I loaded the picture. . . must have been important to me when I was going to blog about it. Maybe it's Shelby?


Here I is. . . huffin' and puffin'. I was trying to beat our soccer friend, Eddie.


Alec and Joel running hard.


Here I am sprinting to the finish. I passed Eddie and was so happy!!!!


Here I am walking with Alec. He was so mad because his knees were hurting, so he had to walk a good part of it.


Good job, Jesse!


Good job, Joel!!!!



Good job Shelby!!!!!


Here's our running club friends and dear friends all around period!

Alec and Jesse

I won first female to cross the finish line. This is the 2nd year I've done this at this race.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Michele....you are STILL inspiring me! As a matter of fact, I was feeling a little down about 2 months ago and I pulled out the medal you sent me...reread the letter you sent, and then said a quick prayer of thanks for you!!
I think you are one awesome lady!