I have not fallen off the face of the earth. . . just busy, all with very good things. I've got so much to blog about it may take me a whole day to get caught up . . .
Meanwhile. . . because I love to laugh I wanted to share some funny things the kiddos have said lately.
**They were at my moms a few weeks back. It was early in the morning and mom was sitting with Hanna on the sofa while drinking her coffee. Which means . . . morning breath + coffee breath = DRAGON breath. Hanna LOVES all things that smell nice and girly. Mom put some lotion on her hands.
Nanna: "See, that lotion makes your hands smell good."
Hanna: "You need to put some in your mouth."
**We are going through "The Truth Project". We were just going to do this as a family, but my friend and running partner invited us to do it with their Sunday night group. Thing is, we are the youngest ones in there. Although I feel like Angela is my age, she really could almost be my mom (a young mom, but yet a mom). We are the only ones there with kids still at home. Most everyone there is my parents age or older. . . . which means NO OTHER KIDS to hang out with.
Alec and Ash participated. Hanna was quite bored. She told us that night at dinner.
"I counted everyone in that room that had on glasses. . . . There were 11."
I wish you could just hear the way she said it. . . CRACKS ME UP!
**My sister and her family are now back in GA, which means we get to spend so much more time together. I love it! With my little nephew growing up in Texas for bascially the life he can remember, he's not used to trees. . . Texas is so bare of trees. However, our yard is full of beautiful oak trees. One day they pulled up in our driveway and JS said to Melissa, "Mama, does Aunt Michele live in the jungle?" Sweet.little.thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment