Day 1 getting ready to tackle Washington
Museum of Natural History
After we got soaking wet.
Day 2. . . at the Zoo
Aren't the trees gorgeous?
Museum of American History. . . Dorothy's ruby red slippers. . .
WWII Memorial
Lincoln Memorial

Colonial Williamsburg

Kids picking seed out of cotton
Governor of Virginia's House (colonial times)
Family Picture outside Governor's House
Streets of Colonial Williamsburg
What did we do this time?
Yorktown
Me, Hanna and my coffee . . . when she chose hanging out with me rather than learning about history . . . very funny moment
Colonial Williamsburg
Kids picking seed out of cotton
7 comments:
Y'all could not be any more precious.
Love the pictures.
LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. D.C. So glad you had a great time.
Doesn't make you old at all, honey, makes you smart!!! :)
I'm so glad to finally see some pics!!!
Can't wait to see the rest...
Fantastic pictures and looks like you all had a ball! Flats are the best, especially when your walking around all day!
Cheers, xxx
O.K. Now download those pictures to snapfish so I can have copies of some of them. I need some pictures of Alec. You know he doesn't like to have his picture made so I don't have many pictures of him. These are good pictures. The only thing missing in these pictures is ME. (kidding) I love you, Mama
LOVELY picture show! It looks like you had the perfect weather that weekend! I love DC. I've seenthe ruby slippers but I cannot wait to take The Girl to see them!
Love your pics! I know it was a vacation of a lifetime! I can't wait to take my family up that way.
What a great vacation!
Post a Comment