I know, I know .. . I'm late . . . story of my life. . . I have this philosophy that if I am 15 minutes late, then I'm still on time. . . so I'm going to do this in
bloggy world too. . .except, lets just say a week or 2 late, K?
A few weeks back we went with the former
Homeschool School that the kids used to attend to a pumpkin patch . .
These 2
lil'
pumkin's were there . . .

This handsome
pumkin' came along too. . . He was so glad to see some of his old friends.

Look at these precious
pumkin's . . .

Every
pumkin wants to play in corn . . .

And . . write their name REALLY BIG on the chalkboard wall . . . stating how awesome he is. . .

Mama
pumkin's like to have fun too . . .

What is a pumpkin patch without a psychedelic corn maze?

Don't let her fool you. . . she didn't know what she was doing. . . this corn maze involved some skills that I'm not sure even the GPS could have gotten us through in a speedy time.
YAY. . . we are weak from walking this 7-acre corn maze . . . famished because our tummies are growling from excessive hunger pains.

I'm so very blessed to be the mother of these 3 precious
pumkins. ..

Along the lines of fall fun. . . we did dress up and go trick-or-treating on a rainy night in Georgia.
These folks came along with us. . .
Al Capone (man is he handsome or what?)

Pumpkin Spice

Groovy Disco Girl


And that handsome man with them . . . he just happens to be the love of my life. . . I'm such a blessed girl.

Also with us . . . in the pouring rain, was this dog we found who
must've had some identity confusion. He thought he was a bumble bee. . .

Just kidding. . . that's Cookie!!
4 comments:
I don't think you're late at ALL--it's only November! If you did this post in January I'd say "you're late"! ;)
I LOVE the pics!! Cracking.me.up. because you're right--I HAD NO CLUE!!
SOOO happy to finally see Cookie on here!! ;)
I wanted Ashley's outfit in my own size!!!
Some great pictures their...thanks for sharing! xxx
Great pics...great fun! Thank you for sharing....what adorable pumpkins you have!!!
Thanks for sharing this with us! Y'all looked terrific!
Post a Comment