especially since in college . . . he was a "super star" in his intramural football, basketball, and softball teams. . . .
I've heard all of his stories at least a dozen times . . . .
I tease him and tell him when we are old that we will both be convinced in our minds that he actually played for the Georgia Southern Eagles (where we both went to college) and not just intramural teams. . .
As far as soccer? Who knows? His games are on Sunday . . . and it's a load of fun . . . he really is having a good time and getting better and better each game.
His first game I'd yell out "Go Baby" . .. that probably did not help his intimidation factor . . . sorry honey!!!
So Jon plays soccer on The Has Beens, but refers to himself as the never was :)
So Jon plays soccer on The Has Beens, but refers to himself as the never was :)
1 comment:
How Fun!!
Isn't it funny how we can become legends in our minds?!!!
Post a Comment