I copied this from Tiffani's blog and decided it would be fun to do something random for a change. Okay, this has to be one word, which is pretty hard for this wordy girl. I have cheated a little bit because I hyphenated. After all, though, this is just for fun!
1. Where is your cell phone? bedroom
2. Your significant other? working
3. Your hair? long
4. Your mother? sacrificial
5. Your Father? hard-working
6.. Your favorite thing? Jesus
7.Your dream last night? NOTHING
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? heavenly-crowns
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? discerning
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? lazy
15. Muffins? fattening
16. One of your wish list items? real-estate-boom
17. Where you grew up? Georgia
18. The last thing you did? ran
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? too-many
21. Your Pets? none
22. Your Computer? necessary
23.Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? good
25. Missing someone? Sister
26. Your car? Noah's-Ark
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Favorite Store? Beall's
29. Your summer? AWESOME!
30. Your favorite color? red
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? today
33. FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER: church, Wal-Mart, ballet, swim
34. FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: salad, pizza, Mexican, Mom's.
35. FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: Hawaii, New York, Snow Skiing, Beach.
2 comments:
I love these things! I am just getting caught up on your blog after a week of no computer! :( I love the pic of you guys and your SA aprons! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday!
this was so much fun to read even with your little cheats but for you...it was hard work, I'm sure!! :)
Post a Comment