Sunday, December 21, 2008

The "8 tag"

I' was tagged by my bloggy friend, Heather, over at Life at Sonic Speed. So here goes my "8".



8 Shows I watch:

1. Biggest Loser.

2. Fox news.

3. What Not to Wear.

4. Jon and Kate plus 8.

5. Worst Week.

6. The Office.

7. Sorry, that is about it. Unfortunately, right now life is so busy I really don't have too much time to even watch the ones I listed.



8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Slices Pizzeria.

2. Bone Fish.

3. El Toro Loco.

4. Barbara Jeans.

5. Carabbas.

6. Chick-fil-A.

7. Outback.

8. Mellow Mushroom.



8 Things that Happened to Me Today:

1. Ate a yummy breakfast at Blue Ridge Dining Room at Grove Park Inn with a beautiful view of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

2. Walked around GPI with Jon, savoring our last day there.

3. Drove home and ate at Johnny Carinos on the way home.

4. Met Mama and James and got the kiddos.

5. Came home and checked e-mails.

6. Cuddled up on the sofa with the kids to watch Wizard of Oz.

7. Downloaded our pictures from the weekend.

8. Watched this video on You Tube about my little sister getting a new car for Christmas.



8 Things I Look Forward to:

1. Christmas Eve where we will take our kids out shopping for one another and Jon and I. This has been a Christmas tradition in my husband's family since he was a boy.

2. Christmas Day. Seeing my kiddos faces when they get to open their surprises, eating our "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake and celebrating the birth of our Savior!

3. Staying at home ALL DAY LONG Christmas day. Normally we are always somewhere else. But, this weekend we will be celebrating Christmas with all of our family.

4. Celebrating Christmas with Jon's family Saturday at lunch.

5. Celebrating Christmas with my family Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

6. Spending the night at mom's house Saturday night with my sisters and their families.

7. Scott, Melissa, Noelle, and "Beans" coming into town. I CAN'T wait to see them.

8. Jon and I's anniversary on Sunday.

8 Things I Wish For:

1. For all of my family and loved ones to be in good health.

2. My Daddy's salvation.

3. God to be clear about which direction He would take Jon career wise - do we continue flipping houses full time in a very unhealthy real estate market or does Jon go and get a job and flip houses part time? If a job is the answer, then a career path Jon would enjoy.

4. People to see more of Jesus in me and not the me in me (Thanks Heather! I stole this one from you).

5. More people to really love Jesus...to go beyond "religion" or "routine" (I had to steal this one too!)

6. That my children would love God with all of their heart, soul, strength, and mind.

7. I prioritize the things in my life that God would have me prioritize, and not the things my flesh desires. That I will live each day storing up for myself treasures in heaven..

8. Melissa and her family to move back to Georgia!

People I Tag: Anyone and everyone who wants to join in on the meme fun!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

this was great...I might have to do it this week!!!

very insightful "you" answers...all the reasons I love you!