Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Picture


My sister, Melissa, who is the one to the left of me (if you're looking at the picture), is a photographer. Although we had lots of whining (Hanna), a little bit of complaining (everyone), a "hurry up we've got to get to Grandmama and Papa's" attitude (me), we got a family photo and it turned out GREAT!!! Believe it or not Toby (the dog) was the one who cooperated the entire time. He must have seen a rabbit or something for him to have turned his head. There are 3 of us girls. Melissa is the funny one. Kristen is the sweet/slightly spoiled one. Can you tell that I am the prissy one? Check out that high-heeled foot turned up!!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Michele...this did turn out great! I mean, it's just lovely! I've always loved black and white photos.
What a beautiful family!
By the way...Happy Anniversary!

edie said...

Hi Michele,
What a beautiful family. I love that your sister's a photographer. I would so abuse that privilege if I were you.! Come to think of it, I did call in a few presciptions over the weekend. Thank for the comment on the resolutions. I've done BFL a few times before and have given away many books to my patients. I can't decide between that and the ABs Diet. I like it too. Bottom line is I gotta get off sugar. It's so hard for me...but I'm 3 days 'clean' now! haha. And I loved all your ideas for Taylor's party. I may just have to use those ideas! Thanks so much. Have a happy new year!

Tiffani said...

This is SUCH a great photo~~

I would love to have one like this with my family...well, if I could get Tay Tay to NOT put up her deuces!

Everyone just looks sooo good!! I think it's extra cute that Toby looked off to the side..one of those photo elements that just "fit"!

Heather said...

This is a terrific picture! Will you frame it for your house? Glad you had a great Christmas! Happy almost-New-Year!

Unknown said...

Y'all are beautiful!