Outside My Window... It is overcast.
I am thinking...that I really need to get upstairs and start homeschooling the children, as we have a busy day today.
From the kitchen...there is nothing going on. It is clean though. I need to go upstairs and fix breakfast for everyone if Jon has not already done that.
I am wearing...my PJs.
I am creating...nothing right now, as life is "pedal to the metal" very busy, but if I had more free time I would love to be scrapbooking right now.
I am going...to go to Alec's first swimming practice for swim team today, but before that pick up a soccer friend's daughter to go to swimming with us. Then after swimming we will be headed to soccer practice for Ash.
I am reading...Little Pilgrim's Progress (which I LOVE IT), The Tale of Despereaux, and Jesus Freaks to my children. My Bible, of course. I just started the first book in the Mitford series and I am also reading Shepherding Your Child's Heart.
I am hoping... and praying fervently for my sister, my husband, and my father-in-law, praying for God's will, His peace, and His hand of protection over them.
I am hearing... many, many footsteps upstairs.
Around the house...it is fairly clean - YAY!!!
One of my favorite things...snuggling up with a good book on a rainy day.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Wednesday - my mini-me is turning 8!!!! Tuesday and Thursday - Swim team and soccer practice. Wednesday and Thursday - The kids go to orientation for what we call "homeschool school", a private Christian school were they take some classes, Friday - swim team and maybe Alec will have some friends over to spend the night, Saturday - soccer game for Ash and college football, Sunday- church and Ashley's birthday party.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... I share so many pictures on my blog I really do not have any to share right now.

1 comment:
Loved seeing the pics of our family at WDW! It looks like such fun!
It sounds like you have hit the fall season running! I hope your week is going well!
Post a Comment